[SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames

  • From: Jesse Schlüter ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 15:40:26 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca A8032E0B22E

Hello everybody,

I understand that it is possible to use MailFieldNames for an SQL UserSource
to add additional fields, that each contain one address. Unfortunately a user
may have an undefined number of aliases and I want each user to be able to
use all of his aliases.

So I looked for a way to combine all aliases residing in a certain table to
be CONCATENATED in one field of the users view. Using GROUP_CONCAT, I now
have a field containg all aliases, but I cannot find any way SOGo actually
uses this single field as an array.

Is there any way to get this working?

Best regards,
Jesse

  • [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames, , 05/30/2016