Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 16:44:44 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4548EF20701

Hello

Am 30.05.2016 um 15:40 schrieb Jesse Schlüter
( ):
> Hello everybody,
>
> I understand that it is possible to use MailFieldNames for an SQL
> UserSource to add additional fields, that each contain one address.
> Unfortunately a user may have an undefined number of aliases and I
> want each user to be able to use all of his aliases.
>
> So I looked for a way to combine all aliases residing in a certain
> table to be CONCATENATED in one field of the users view. Using
> GROUP_CONCAT, I now have a field containg all aliases, but I cannot
> find any way SOGo actually uses this single field as an array.
>
> Is there any way to get this working?

Not with Database as authentication source.
This is always possible with LDAP or AD as authentication source, as
these specify mail as multivalue attribute.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames, , 05/30/2016
    • Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames, Christian Mack, 05/30/2016