Re: [SOGo] Turning off IMAP?

  • From: "dan le bray" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Turning off IMAP?
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 14:40:01 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca EAC511167A4E

Hello,

Le 31/05/2016 13:43, "John Radley (Jradley.co.uk)"
( )
a écrit :
> When using Mariadb as the User's source (not LDAP) is it possible to
> configure SOGo to not use IMAP, so the SOGo can be used only as a Caldav
> and Cardav server, and the Mail functionality does not appear to the
> User via the Web interface?
> Thanks
> John

you may look at the ModuleConstraint directive, one can disable the
Calendar module using something like: "ModulesConstraints = {Calendar =
{uid = "dummy";};};" so I guess the same apply for the Mail module

--
Daniel Le Bray :: CRI :: Pôle Systèmes et Réseaux

/ +33 02 32 74 42 94
Universite du Havre, 25 rue Philippe Lebon, BP1123, 76063 Le Havre Cedex