Re: [SOGo] Turning off IMAP?

  • From: "\"John Radley (jradley.co.uk)\"" ( ) < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Turning off IMAP?
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 17:46:40 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C73AD1168149

I thought that and tried it, but it doesn't do anything.

Here is my UserSources clause. Have I got the syntax right?

SOGoUserSources = (
{
canAuthenticate = YES;
displayName = "SOGo Users";
id = users;
isAddressBook = YES;
type = sql;
userPasswordAlgorithm = md5;
viewURL ="mysql://sogo:sogopasswd@localhost:3306/sogodba/sogo_users";

ModulesConstraints = {
Mail = {
//objectClass = nonExistingClass;
uid = "dummy";
};

Calendar = {
uid = "dummy";
};
};
}
);

On 31/05/2016 13:40, dan le bray
( )
wrote:
Hello,

Le 31/05/2016 13:43, "John Radley (Jradley.co.uk)"
( )
a écrit :
When using Mariadb as the User's source (not LDAP) is it possible to
configure SOGo to not use IMAP, so the SOGo can be used only as a Caldav
and Cardav server, and the Mail functionality does not appear to the
User via the Web interface?
Thanks
John
you may look at the ModuleConstraint directive, one can disable the
Calendar module using something like: "ModulesConstraints = {Calendar =
{uid = "dummy";};};" so I guess the same apply for the Mail module

Sent from Samsung tablet