Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames

  • From: Jesse Schlüter ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 14:44:03 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3ABB1E0B465

Hello,

is there any way to put this into the system? I would like to have such
feature, but I do not want a full blown LDAP Backend only for mail.

It would also be possible to adapt the view so, I get multiple rows for each
user, where the mail field is always different. That would somewhat resemble
the LDAP multivalue stuff.

Regards,
Jesse

Am Montag, Mai 30, 2016 16:44 CEST, "Christian Mack"
( )

< >
schrieb:

> Hello
>
> Am 30.05.2016 um 15:40 schrieb Jesse Schlüter
> ( ):
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I understand that it is possible to use MailFieldNames for an SQL
> > UserSource to add additional fields, that each contain one address.
> > Unfortunately a user may have an undefined number of aliases and I
> > want each user to be able to use all of his aliases.
> >
> > So I looked for a way to combine all aliases residing in a certain
> > table to be CONCATENATED in one field of the users view. Using
> > GROUP_CONCAT, I now have a field containg all aliases, but I cannot
> > find any way SOGo actually uses this single field as an array.
> >
> > Is there any way to get this working?
> >

> Not with Database as authentication source.
> This is always possible with LDAP or AD as authentication source, as
> these specify mail as multivalue attribute.
>

> Kind regards,
> Christian Mack
>
> --
> Christian Mack
> Universität Konstanz
> Kommunikations-, Informations-, Medienzentrum (KIM)
> Abteilung Basisdienste
> 78457 Konstanz
> +49 7531 88-4416

  • Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames, , 06/01/2016