Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 09:05:27 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3D4DAC4D78A

Hello

You could open an enhancement request at http://www.sogo.nu/bugs for that.

Am 01.06.2016 um 14:44 schrieb Jesse Schlüter
( ):
> Hello,
>
> is there any way to put this into the system? I would like to have such
> feature, but I do not want a full blown LDAP Backend only for mail.
>
> It would also be possible to adapt the view so, I get multiple rows for
> each user, where the mail field is always different. That would somewhat
> resemble the LDAP multivalue stuff.
>
> Regards,
> Jesse
>

> Am Montag, Mai 30, 2016 16:44 CEST, "Christian Mack"
> ( )
>
> < >
> schrieb:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Am 30.05.2016 um 15:40 schrieb Jesse Schlüter
>> ( ):
>>> Hello everybody,
>>>
>>> I understand that it is possible to use MailFieldNames for an SQL
>>> UserSource to add additional fields, that each contain one address.
>>> Unfortunately a user may have an undefined number of aliases and I
>>> want each user to be able to use all of his aliases.
>>>
>>> So I looked for a way to combine all aliases residing in a certain
>>> table to be CONCATENATED in one field of the users view. Using
>>> GROUP_CONCAT, I now have a field containg all aliases, but I cannot
>>> find any way SOGo actually uses this single field as an array.
>>>
>>> Is there any way to get this working?
>>>

>> Not with Database as authentication source.
>> This is always possible with LDAP or AD as authentication source, as
>> these specify mail as multivalue attribute.
>>

>> Kind regards,
>> Christian Mack
>>
>> --
>> Christian Mack
>> Universität Konstanz
>> Kommunikations-, Informations-, Medienzentrum (KIM)
>> Abteilung Basisdienste
>> 78457 Konstanz
>> +49 7531 88-4416

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames, , 06/01/2016
    • Re: [SOGo] SQL and MailFieldNames, Christian Mack, 06/02/2016