Re: [SOGo] How to insert image to an email

  • From: "Francis Lachapelle" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to insert image to an email
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 13:48:18 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 75C3E1169772

Hello Emilio

> On Jun 2, 2016, at 12:44 PM, Emilio Fonseca
> ( )
>
> < >
> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> maybe I'm missing something, but how can I insert an image from my computer
> to an email?
> I was trying to do so, but I could only insert images those have an URL.
>
> Thank you all.

Version 3.1.1 will include the "base64image"¹ plugin for CKEditor (the HTML
WYSIWYG editor) which allows to insert a local image in a message. Let us
know if it works well with your environment.

Francis

1) http://ckeditor.com/addon/base64image