Re: [SOGo] How to insert image to an email

  • From: "Emilio Fonseca" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to insert image to an email
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 17:31:58 -0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca EA71311699AE

Those are great news !!!

Can't wait to test this new feature and, once again, thank you all for your hard work!

Best regards.

Em 02-06-2016 14:48, Francis Lachapelle
( )
escreveu:
Hello Emilio

On Jun 2, 2016, at 12:44 PM, Emilio Fonseca
( )

< >
wrote:

Hi everybody,

maybe I'm missing something, but how can I insert an image from my computer
to an email?
I was trying to do so, but I could only insert images those have an URL.

Thank you all.
Version 3.1.1 will include the "base64image"¹ plugin for CKEditor (the HTML
WYSIWYG editor) which allows to insert a local image in a message. Let us know if it
works well with your environment.

Francis

1) http://ckeditor.com/addon/base64image

--