Re: [SOGo] ZEG ActiveSync

  • From: "\"John Radley (jradley.co.uk)\"" ( ) < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ZEG ActiveSync
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 01:08:14 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 07C2C1169D55

Peter,
As a matter of interest, is the ZEG VM working OK at the Unix level?
I ask because I recently ran it up in VirtualBox 5.0.20 (Windows 10 Host) and immediately issued apt-get update/ugrade, and found aterward DNS resolution had failed. I had to reinstall resolvconf.
Did you update Ubuntu?
Thanks
John