[SOGo] sieve backwards not compatible.

  • From: "Christian Eichert" ( ) < >
  • To: Users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] sieve backwards not compatible.
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 14:24:50 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3763E116A289

Hello Folks

I noticed that the Filters in Sieve in SOGo 2.x are not working as I supposed.

Its possible that this is a feature not a bug or that its just that I am doing something wrong.

If You write a Filter in SOGo Web Client and then change the sogo.sieve file on the server with another sieve editor, the SOGo Web client is ignoring the modification and even shows a version of the sogo.sieve file that is simply wrong.

How can tell SOGo to show the new version of the sogo.sieve file from the server ?

greetings from Germany.

Christian