Re: [SOGo] sieve backwards not compatible.

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sieve backwards not compatible.
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 15:07:59 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6FB7B116A2E0

Hello

Am 03.06.2016 um 14:24 schrieb Christian Eichert
( ):

> I noticed that the Filters in Sieve in *SOGo *2.x are not working as I
> supposed.
>
> Its possible that this is a feature not a bug or that its just that I am
> doing something wrong.
>
> If You write a Filter in *SOGo *Web Client and then change the
> *sogo.sieve* file on the server with another sieve editor, the *SOGo
> *Web client is ignoring the modification and even shows a version of the
> *sogo.sieve* file that is simply wrong.
>
> How can tell *SOGo *to show the new version of the *sogo.sieve* file
> from the server ?

SOGo does ignore all changes made outside of SOGo.
This also is true for already existing scripts when enabling SIEVE in SOGo.
This is by design, as parsing sieve scripts is a lot of work.

See also
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1392
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=3636

Universität Konstanz