RE: [SOGo] Template for sieve vacation auto-replies

  • From: "Lucas Fossatto" ( ) < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] Template for sieve vacation auto-replies
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 23:25:55 +0000
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 2084C1140E5C

Hello i would need help with this pls!
I just installed SOGo on TB to syncronize my contacts with my webserver.... the syncronization seams to be working fine, but the problem is when i delete a contact from my webserver, SOGo dosent detect that this contact has been deleted, so its not removed from the TB contacts list....
But, if i delete the contact from TB and manually syncronize de agenda, my server in this case YES detects that this contacts has been deleted and is becomes removed.

Any one of you have had this issue before? what can i do??

Many thanks!

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 16:05:06 -0400