[SOGo] update to 3.1.2 breaks html editor?

  • From: "Ruud van Lent" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] update to 3.1.2 breaks html editor?
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 10:02:02 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D2A3AB83DE6

Hi,

just updated to 3.1.2 and now I cannot compose any mailmessages anymore.
The text (message) editor windows is empty (editor bar not loaded)
When switching in settings to compose text instead of html, then I can input a message again.

So definitely something broken with the html editor.

regards,
Ruud.