[SOGo] Multiple Auth DBs Isolation

  • From: "Keith Williams" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Multiple Auth DBs Isolation
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 12:38:02 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0591AE081F4

Hi all,

I have tested Sogo (3.1) with multiple auth databases and works no problem :-)

Now I would just like to find out if it's possible to isolate one domain from seeing email users from another. For example, I have the following:

Database A - Used for domain test1.com
Database B - Used for domain test2.com

When logged into SOGo web interface with a user from test1.com and I share a calendar, I would like to make sure that it does not start displaying users/email addresses from test2.com. It should only display users from it's own domain/database.

Is this possible?

I appreciate any assistance.

Regards,

--