Re: [SOGo] Multiple Auth DBs Isolation

  • From: "Keith Williams" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Multiple Auth DBs Isolation
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 14:54:15 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5FA911164CC8

Thanks Christian

I somehow completely missed that...

Best,

On 2016/06/07 2:50 PM, Christian Mack ( ) wrote:
Hello

Am 07.06.2016 um 12:38 schrieb Keith Williams
( ):
Hi all,

I have tested Sogo (3.1) with multiple auth databases and works no
problem :-)

Now I would just like to find out if it's possible to isolate one domain
from seeing email users from another. For example, I have the following:

Database A - Used for domain test1.com
Database B - Used for domain test2.com

When logged into SOGo web interface with a user from test1.com and I
share a calendar, I would like to make sure that it does not start
displaying users/email addresses from test2.com. It should only display
users from it's own domain/database.

Is this possible?

Yes, check out multi domain configuration.
https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_multi_domains_configuration