Re: [SOGo] ZEG ActiveSync

  • From: "Peter R" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ZEG ActiveSync
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 13:46:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0DAA0116A4C6

Chris,

This is good to know. Is it a simple step or two to configure SSL? Should I just search sogo support or is it something you could explain in 50 words?  Thanks. This gives me hope.

Peter

On June 11, 2016 at 4:09 AM "\"Chris Clemson\" ( )" < > wrote:

That is fixable - I've configured SSL on my ZEG install.
I've not tried activesync, but https and starttls for IMAP works fine.

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists