Re: [SOGo] 3 Different companies on 1 Sogo Server

  • From: André Schild ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] 3 Different companies on 1 Sogo Server
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 17:00:39 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 06FCF11408A6

Hello Ian,

Am 27.06.2016 um 13:49 schrieb Ian Chilvers ( ):

Hi all

Here’s my scenario. I need to set up a SoGo server that will host 3 different companies emails.  Each company must be in isolation of each other.  I.e. they can’t see each other’s address books, users, calendars, etc…  However users in the same company can see each other.

How do I go about setting this up please?

That's very easy, just define multiple user sources and ideally use the email address for login.

https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_multi_domains_configuration

André