Re: [SOGo] Global Address book via Carddav?

  • From: "Zhang Huangbin" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Global Address book via Carddav?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 22:40:26 +0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca DFF4511473A3

> On Jun 28, 2016, at 7:57 PM, Christian Mack
> ( )
>
> < >
> wrote:
>
> Yes it is.
> The URL is something like:
> https://${your_SOGo_Server}/SOGo/dav/${user_id}/Contacts/${SOGoUserSources_id}
>
> ${SOGoUserSources_id} is set by you in your sogo.conf in section
> SOGoUserSources for this address book as "id".

I have trouble with this URL:

- With MySQL backend, Apple Contacts.app cannot verify the URL.
- With OpenLDAP backend, Apple Contacts.app can add this address book, but
it's empty (i have 'listRequiresDot = NO;' for this ldap address book.)

I didn't find useful info in sogo log myself, any log or anything else i can
provide to help figure it out?

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/
Time zone: GMT+8 (China/Beijing).