[SOGo] Sogo and Windows AD integration

  • From: "Brian Cooper" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo and Windows AD integration
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:51:34 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5A304F2012E

I suspect this question has been asked but I was unable to find the right search terms.
I am new to sogo and while experienced at windows, linux is another story.
My question is about how the integration works:
Reading the documention/installation directions it never explains how users are actually created when you have a windows AD/ldap setup.  Do I actually have to manually create the users on the linux server first before they can login to sogo?  If so what exactly do I need to do on the linux(centos 7) server when creating a user to allow the passwords in AD/ldap to be used rather than the password setup on the linux server?

--
Brian Cooper / IT Department

Cell: 717.747.6868 PoolPak International LLC Office: 717.757.2648 ext 3193 / Direct: 717.801.3193
3491 Industrial Drive (PO Box 3331), York, PA 17402 USA
http://www.poolpak.com/

JPEG image

PNG image

PNG image