Re: [SOGo] 3 Different companies on 1 Sogo Server

  • From: "\"Alain Abbas\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] 3 Different companies on 1 Sogo Server
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 21:24:10 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AEA48F262ED

hello
it is possible with LDAP
see www.sogxmail.org (sogo, cyrus, postfix, ...) project they do that
In it you have just to create a organization object for each entity

Le Lundi 27 Juin 2016 13:49 CEST, "Ian Chilvers" ( ) < > a écrit:

Hi all

Here’s my scenario. I need to set up a SoGo server that will host 3 different companies emails.  Each company must be in isolation of each other.  I.e. they can’t see each other’s address books, users, calendars, etc…  However users in the same company can see each other.

How do I go about setting this up please?

Any howto guides gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

--
Alain Abbas
3 rue des Violettes