Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Windows AD integration

  • From: "Brian Cooper" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Windows AD integration
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:05:25 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B5D9EEC5E71

That does help answer one of the questions.  thank you.
The next part of that question would be how do you create the user(using webmin,using dovecot,creating an ldap user)?

--
Brian Cooper / IT Department

Cell: 717.747.6868 PoolPak International LLC Office: 717.757.2648 ext 3193 / Direct: 717.801.3193
3491 Industrial Drive (PO Box 3331), York, PA 17402 USA
http://www.poolpak.com/

Hi,

Normally you'd connect sogo to your AD. That's what we do. We create users in AD, and all AD users can authenticate with sogo.

You just need to make sure that the same users also exist in your imap setup.

Hope that helps you a bit,
MJ