Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "\"Kai-Uwe Rommel\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 18:35:26 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B460911C18AA

wrote on 19.07.2016 18:13:18:
> After many months of discussion and thinking, we made the decision
> to close down the public package repositories. From now on, in order
> to access the production builds of SOGo for various Linux
> distributions, you will need a proper support contract from Inverse.
> The options are listed here:

> https://sogo.nu/support/index.html#support-plans
> Payments can be made by credit card.

I understand the motivation for this change.

    I have used SOGo for some time now on a private/personal groupware
    server for my family. Even the basic support contract will be
    completely out of sense for this purpose.

    What does that mean for me? I have to download the source code and
    compile myself? Or should use nightly builds? How do I access
    these? Are these also in a package repository available to me?
    How are these accessed?

    Kai-Uwe Rommel

    Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

    ARS Eventtipp:
    Sichern Sie sich Ihr kostenloses Early Bird-Ticket bei Anmeldung zur ARScon'16 am 27.10.2016 in der Allianz Arena München.
    Neu: limitierte Anzahl an Early Bird-Tickets noch bis zum 31.07.2016 verfügbar!

    ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH, http://www.ars.de
    Ridlerstrasse 37, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

    ARS - The Art of Software Engineering
    Software Engineering, Technologieberatung, IBM Software, IBM Lizenzmanagement Services

    Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
    Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock, Joachim Gucker

    JPEG image