Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "Ludovic Marcotte" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:10:41 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C214311C1AF3

On 2016-07-19 12:35 PM, "Kai-Uwe Rommel" ( ) wrote:

What does that mean for me? I have to download the source code and
compile myself? Or should use nightly builds? How do I access
these? Are these also in a package repository available to me?
How are these accessed? Nightly builds are indeed available - just like before: https://sogo.nu/download.html

There are FAQs on how to configure your repos for Yum and apt-get.

Generating packages from the SOGo/SOPE sources isn't complex - it's just like building any other packages. We still provide the Debian control files and the spec files to do so.

Thanks!
--
Ludovic Marcotte

   ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca