Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "Davide Bozzelli" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:25:52 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E86EF11C1C59

Il 19/07/16 20:10, Ludovic Marcotte ( ) write:
Nightly builds are indeed available - just like before: https://sogo.nu/download.html

There are FAQs on how to configure your repos for Yum and apt-get.

Generating packages from the SOGo/SOPE sources isn't complex - it's just like building any other packages. We still provide the Debian control files and the spec files to do so.

Thanks!
--
Ludovic Marcotte

   ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu), PacketFence (http://packetfence.org) and Fingerbank (http://fingerbank.org)
--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists What i would always appreciated in nightly repo is the stability: they fix bugs even before the stable releases.
And what worried me now is the possibility the nightly become just as they sound like: unstable/untested repo

I think that should happen in order to "monetize" the stable repo.
This is my major concern.