Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "Ludovic Marcotte" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:37:23 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E22AC11C1B50

On 2016-07-19 2:25 PM, Davide Bozzelli
( )
wrote:

What i would always appreciated in nightly repo is the stability: they fix bugs even before the stable releases.
And what worried me now is the possibility the nightly become just as they sound like: unstable/untested repo
to play with .
Naa - we are always careful when pushing changes to the source repos because we know a lot of people are using the nightly builds - and we appreciate feedback we receive from them. We will continue doing so, we aren't morons doing software.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu), PacketFence