Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "Achim Gottinger" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 21:11:45 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca F0F0A11C1D21

On 2016-07-19 12:35 PM, "Kai-Uwe Rommel" ( ) wrote:

What does that mean for me? I have to download the source code and
compile myself? Or should use nightly builds? How do I access
these? Are these also in a package repository available to me?
How are these accessed? Nightly builds are indeed available - just like before: https://sogo.nu/download.html

There are FAQs on how to configure your repos for Yum and apt-get.

Generating packages from the SOGo/SOPE sources isn't complex - it's just like building any other packages. We still provide the Debian control files and the spec files to do so.

Thanks!
Thank you for the clarification. Managed to build debian wheezy packages for sope and sogo with control files under packaging/debian.