Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "Sebastian Hempel" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:54:52 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5223F11C1CF6

Hi,

> After many months of discussion and thinking, we made the decision to
> close down the public package repositories. From now on, in order to
> access the production builds of SOGo for various Linux distributions,
> you will need a proper support contract from Inverse. The options are
> listed here:

Are there any plans to make a special support package for the access of
the repositories only? Take the Bronze package and remove the included
incidents the extended support. Would this be a possiblity to make a
cheaper package?

Best regards
Sebastian
--
*Sebastian Hempel*
Veilchenweg 4 · 95195 Röslau · Germany

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9396 67A0 D3F3 6EBB BD7C 783D 34D8 65FE 9EB7 B49F
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ithempel