Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "Steve Ankeny" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:24:09 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1A64911C1C18

and, me

On 07/19/2016 02:40 PM, Davide Bozzelli
( )
wrote:
Thx Ludovic.

This reassures me.

Il 19/07/16 20:37, Ludovic Marcotte
( )
On 2016-07-19 2:25 PM, Davide Bozzelli
( )
wrote:

What i would always appreciated in nightly repo is the stability: they fix bugs even before the stable releases.
And what worried me now is the possibility the nightly become just as they sound like: unstable/untested repo
to play with .
Naa - we are always careful when pushing changes to the source repos because we know a lot of people are using the nightly builds - and we appreciate feedback we receive from them. We will continue doing so, we aren't morons doing software.