Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "Benoit SERRA" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 21:31:33 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 23D5811C1C18

That is quite a shame, as I'm using Sogi only for myself and I'm not willing
to pay 700€ per year to have access to officials packages.

But if you create a cheaper plan only for accessing the repos, I'll probably
think about it twice.