Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "Sebastian Hempel" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 22:25:32 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 860A811C1ED6

Hi,

>> Are there any plans to make a special support package for the
>> access of the repositories only? Take the Bronze package and remove
>> the included incidents the extended support. Would this be a
>> possiblity to make a cheaper package?
> Right now, we aren't planning on doing that.

That's sad. As others already mentioned, paying 700 € only to access the
official repository is to much. And the alternative to build the
packages by my own isn't realy great. It was the ease of installing and
updating that makes SOGo so nice for ops.

Best Regards
Sebastian
--
*Sebastian Hempel*
Veilchenweg 4 · 95195 Röslau · Germany

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9396 67A0 D3F3 6EBB BD7C 783D 34D8 65FE 9EB7 B49F
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ithempel