Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "dan le bray" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:24:11 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0EB5FB806E4

Le 19/07/2016 20:37, Ludovic Marcotte
( )
a écrit :
> On 2016-07-19 2:25 PM, Davide Bozzelli
> ( )
> wrote:
>
>> What i would always appreciated in nightly repo is the stability: they
>> fix bugs even before the stable releases.
>> And what worried me now is the possibility the nightly become just as
>> they sound like: unstable/untested repo
>> to play with .
> Naa - we are always careful when pushing changes to the source repos
> because we know a lot of people are using the nightly builds - and we
> appreciate feedback we receive from them. We will continue doing so, we
> aren't morons doing software.

Just for info, the Debian repo for the nightly builds may be used within
APT using the following DSN instead of the original one:

deb http://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/3/debian jessie jessie
--
Daniel Le Bray :: CRI :: Pôle Systèmes et Réseaux

/ +33 02 32 74 42 94
Universite du Havre, 25 rue Philippe Lebon, BP1123, 76063 Le Havre Cedex