Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "\"sg gs\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 09:52:33 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 11C2E11C3C85

why not go for the nightlies?

Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 10:25 PM
From: "\"Sebastian Hempel\" ( )" < >
Hi,

>> Are there any plans to make a special support package for the
>> access of the repositories only? Take the Bronze package and remove
>> the included incidents the extended support. Would this be a
>> possiblity to make a cheaper package?
> Right now, we aren't planning on doing that.

That's sad. As others already mentioned, paying 700 € only to access the
official repository is to much. And the alternative to build the
packages by my own isn't realy great. It was the ease of installing and
updating that makes SOGo so nice for ops.

Best Regards
Sebastian
--
*Sebastian Hempel*