Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:57:39 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E877AC23B27

Hi

Am 20.07.2016 um 15:20 schrieb Daniel Bareiro
( ):
> On 07/20/16 09:45, "sg gs"
> ( )
> wrote:
>> daniel,
>
> Hi, sg gs.
>
>> we use the nightlies for ~3 weeks now without any problems, but i must
>> admit, currently in an evaluation phase - all users, all mails migrated,
>> no calendar nor addressbook migration yet.
>>
>> did you install the package for activesync.
>>
>> -------------------------
>> at our site (yes it's jessie too):
>> #apt-cache search sogo
>> fusiondirectory-plugin-sogo - SOGo plugin for FusionDirectory
>> fusiondirectory-plugin-sogo-schema - LDAP schema for FusionDirectory
>> SOgo plugin
>> sogo-common - Scalable groupware server - common files
>> sogo-openchange - Scalable groupware server - OpenChange backend
>> xul-ext-sogo-connector - transforms Icedove into a full DAV client for
>> groupware servers
>> sogo - a modern and scalable groupware
>> sogo-activesync - a modern and scalable groupware - ActiveSync module
>> sogo-dbg - a modern and scalable groupware - debugging symbols
>> sogo-dev - a modern and scalable groupware - development files
>> ---------------------------------
>
> Thanks for sharing your experience.
>
> I only see the SOGo packages mentioned in my previous email using the
> official repositories of Debian. I'm not sure why the Debian maintainers
> did not include the activesync package or if they included the
> activesync support in some other package.

In Debian is an outdated version of SOGo, which didn't include
ActiveSync support at all.
Because of that you do not get sogo-activesync from Debian Jessie.

> The output on your previous email was after adding nightly?

Yes.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz