[SOGo] subfolder not display new email number

  • From: "Jonathan Dumaresq" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] subfolder not display new email number
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 14:01:53 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 7F5E2C80203

Hi,

I would like to know how can I have the web interface display the number of new email I have received from a subfolder in the web interface. I use sogo 3.1.4.

It's look like I have similar problem with thunderbird. In TB I can have this "corrected" by setting the mail.server.default.check_all_folders_for_new to true, but this look like a patch to me instead of the real correctif.

Is it a config in my dovecot that I should look at ?

Regards

Jonathan

  • [SOGo] subfolder not display new email number, Jonathan Dumaresq, 07/20/2016