[SOGo] appointment reply address

  • From: "Sylvain Nex" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] appointment reply address
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 16:58:19 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 718721162612

Hi,

Sorry but I need explain about how SOGo determine reply address for appointment notification.

Authentification is set with LDAP bindFields = (uid, mail)
Example with these LDAP data :
uid = pdupont

The reply address shown in sent appointment notifications is , which is not exist.
With internal users, this is not a problem, reply are still correctly sent. But people from outside cannot answer.

I think I missed something. Thanks for your help.

Sylvain