Re: [SOGo] appointment reply address

  • From: "Sylvain Nex" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] appointment reply address
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 09:37:43 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca BC46C1183DE2

Yes, this is normal because this email does not exist ( ).

I made other tests since my first message and this only occurs for Thunderbird.
From SOGo webmail, reply address is correct in my appointments notifications.

Is it possible that it comes from the ID that I use Thunderbird?

did you have a look at the logs of your incoming mta(s)?

i guess mails from the outside world are undeliverable because your incoming mta is not aware of and therefore rejects mails.