Re: [SOGo] appointment reply address

  • From: "Sylvain Nex" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] appointment reply address
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 15:02:06 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1044A1184DD1

I understand that, but create alias for all emails is a workaround.

Is it normal that when I use caldav, uid is used for reply address instead of real mail address ?

did you have a look at your mta's log? what did it tell you?

i think on the receiving mta you've got to make sure that is mapped to an accepted email addr. if your're using postfix, this could be done by means of ldap requests.

i do not know your ldap schema but i would suggest to trying something like

/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_alias_maps.cf:

server_host = ldap.domain.com
server_port = 389
version = 3
search_base = dc=users,..
scope = sub

bind_dn = cn=..
bind_pw = ..

query_filter = (|(mail=%s)(email=%s)) # or the like
result_attribute = uid

or the like

(you could test this using postmap -q ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_alias_maps.cf which should return the uid or nothin in case of not found.)

and include a line

virtual_alias_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_alias_maps.cf

hth, sggs