Re: [SOGo] Alternative SOGo packages repository for Debian and Ubuntu

  • From: Slávek Banko ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Alternative SOGo packages repository for Debian and Ubuntu
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:10:18 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 8CD6FF2B697

Yes, all packages are already available. I have successfully tested both -
SOGo 2.x and also SOGo 3.x on Jessie and Wheezy.

Note: If you have already installed SOGo 2.3.13 or 3.1.4 from the previously
available official Inverse repository, after changing apt sources to the
alternative repository, packages currently have no reason to reinstall -
version is not higher than already installed packages. This is just to let
you know that after the change apt sources will not be followed immediately
reinstalling packages.

--
Slávek