AW: [SOGo] Outlook CalDAV Synchronizer (was: Re: ANN: SOGo Package Repositories)

  • From: "Alexander Nimmervoll" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: AW: [SOGo] Outlook CalDAV Synchronizer (was: Re: ANN: SOGo Package Repositories)
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 18:22:13 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4B14DC2052A

Hi!

As one of the developers of CalDavSynchronizer I can confirm that we have many users which use it in production with large calendars. SOGo is our main caldav server we test against btw and we try to fix any issues as soon as possible. The poor performance and stability of other commercial outlook caldav addins was my main motivation to start the project.

br
Alex

  • AW: [SOGo] Outlook CalDAV Synchronizer (was: Re: ANN: SOGo Package Repositories), Alexander Nimmervoll, 07/31/2016