[SOGo] ThunderBird with Sogo Connector Stop Syncing Address Book from Sogo

  • From: "Alex Wijoyo" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ThunderBird with Sogo Connector Stop Syncing Address Book from Sogo
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 11:41:49 +0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 7FD16EE9965

Hi All,
I have setup address book syncing on my Thunderbird for personal and users address book. It works fine initially but It's stopped working after I reinstall Thunderbird with profile destroyed. And the strange part is there is no error message at all after synchronizing just No changes notification showed. Is there anything I missed?
My address book URLs:
https://mx.mydomain.co.id/SOGo/dav/ /Contact/users/
https://mx.mydomain.co.id/SOGo/dav/ /Contact/personal/
Thanks in advance.