[SOGo] Cannot send E-Mail via Sogo Webinterface

  • From: "Jan B" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Cannot send E-Mail via Sogo Webinterface
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 10:48:38 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B65DEEE9FD5

Hello Users,

unfortunately I cannot send any E-Mails from my sogo instance. Ass soon as I press sent the green dialog (that normally shows sending successful) appears and never disappears. I cannot remember having changed anything w.r.t. SOGo. I enabled all debug logging options on in the config, but I do not get any hint from the logs. The last entries being that it searches my addressbook for the typed recipient.

Do you have any idea how to figure out what the issue is?

Regards,

Jan