Re: [SOGo] Cannot send E-Mail via Sogo Webinterface

  • From: Martin Waschbüsch ( ) < >
  • To: "Popi ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Cannot send E-Mail via Sogo Webinterface
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 18:46:01 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 251B4EEA184

> Am 28.08.2016 um 10:48 schrieb Jan B
> ( )
>
> < >:
>
> Hello Users,

Hi Jan,

> unfortunately I cannot send any E-Mails from my sogo instance. Ass soon as
> I press sent the green dialog (that normally shows sending successful)
> appears and never disappears. I cannot remember having changed anything
> w.r.t. SOGo. I enabled all debug logging options on in the config, but I do
> not get any hint from the logs. The last entries being that it searches my
> addressbook for the typed recipient.
>
> Do you have any idea how to figure out what the issue is?
>
> Regards,

What have you configured as the directory for temporary files / drafts?
The configuration item is SOGoMailSpoolPath
Check that the permissions are correct and that the sogo user has write
access.(And remember to check parent directories as well...)

Martin