Re: [SOGo] ThunderBird with Sogo Connector Stop Syncing Address Book from Sogo

  • From: "Ian McMichael" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ThunderBird with Sogo Connector Stop Syncing Address Book from Sogo
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 17:51:01 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca F0196EEA210

On 27/08/16 05:41, Alex Wijoyo
( )
wrote:
I have setup address book syncing on my Thunderbird for personal and users address book. It works fine initially but It's stopped working after I reinstall Thunderbird with profile destroyed. And the strange part is there is no error message at all after synchronizing just No changes notification showed. Is there anything I missed?

In my past experience when this has happened to me I have been accessing the DAV server over SSL/TLS. I use StartCom as a Certificate Authority and the issue has been with their OSCP server being off-line and unable to verify the revocation status of my certificate. In this case I see errors in the Apache log when Thunderbird tries to make its DAV calls. It is true that Thunderbird logs very little information and it is difficult to diagnose from the client end.

Hope this helps in your case too?