Re: [SOGo] Cannot send E-Mail via Sogo Webinterface

  • From: "\"sg gs\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Cannot send E-Mail via Sogo Webinterface
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:53:42 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 43C95EEA67D

did you check your mta's logs?

Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 10:48 AM
From: "\"Jan B\" ( )" < >
Subject: [SOGo] Cannot send E-Mail via Sogo Webinterface
Hello Users,

unfortunately I cannot send any E-Mails from my sogo instance. Ass soon
as I press sent the green dialog (that normally shows sending
successful) appears and never disappears. I cannot remember having
changed anything w.r.t. SOGo. I enabled all debug logging options on in
the config, but I do not get any hint from the logs. The last entries
being that it searches my addressbook for the typed recipient.

Do you have any idea how to figure out what the issue is?

Regards,

Jan

--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists