Re: [SOGo] ThunderBird with Sogo Connector Stop Syncing Address Book from Sogo

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ThunderBird with Sogo Connector Stop Syncing Address Book from Sogo
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 16:03:01 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E7ACBEEAA80

Am 27.08.2016 um 06:41 schrieb Alex Wijoyo
( ):
> Hi All,
> I have setup address book syncing on my Thunderbird for personal and users
> address book. It works fine initially but It's stopped working after I
> reinstall Thunderbird with profile destroyed. And the strange part is there
> is no error message at all after synchronizing just No changes notification
> showed. Is there anything I missed?
> My address book URLs:
> https://mx.mydomain.co.id/SOGo/dav/ /Contact/users/

I assume, that is a global address book defined in your SOGoUserSources
with id="users".
Did you set it up as read only?
That is necessary for global address books, to get the autocompletion
working.

Can you search in it?

> https://mx.mydomain.co.id/SOGo/dav/ /Contact/personal/

That one is OK.