Re: [SOGo] tabindex order for new email

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] tabindex order for new email
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 16:12:39 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C70A6EEA8A5

Hello

Am 26.08.2016 um 18:33 schrieb
" "

( ):
> Hi there,
>
> is it possible to change the order of the tabindex?
> Current settings:
> 2. subject
> 3. CC Button
> 4. BCC Button
> 5. Priority
> 6. Textfield
>
> I think the most users of us don't need the 3-5 in the tabindex.
> So it would be nice to remove them from the tab index or to create a
> tabindex.

tabindex is for tabbing through all fields, so removing some would be
plainly wrong.
What you really want are keyboard shortcuts.

For "Save & Close" see bug
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • [SOGo] tabindex order for new email, " ", 08/26/2016
    • Re: [SOGo] tabindex order for new email, Christian Mack, 08/29/2016