[SOGo] SOGo and SCHEDULE-STATUS

  • From: "Alex Wong" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo and SCHEDULE-STATUS
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 17:21:22 +0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 01957C00176
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.1 mdsedc1.economia.gov.mo 1B6AD230B5

Dear SOGo developers,

Having setup a SOGo test installation and found that SOGo is working really great in every aspect. But when testing with outlook using CalDAV Synchronizer as connector, I found that when we create a meeting in SOGo with invitation, an invite email has been sent to attendee without problem. Only after synchronized with outlook, outlook seems not knowing status of the invitation, and still saying that invite email has not been sent.

As refer to the RFC 6638, is the SCHEDULE-STATUS/REQUEST-STATUS may be a solution for the above problem? Or is there another suggestion to workaround the issue ?

Thanks in advance and Best regards,

Alex

  • [SOGo] SOGo and SCHEDULE-STATUS, Alex Wong, 08/31/2016