Re: [SOGo] Flush OpenChange data

  • From: "Ludovic Marcotte" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Flush OpenChange data
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:21:10 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6FB3E11E1C9E

On 2016-09-27 5:58 AM, Martin LEUSCH
( )
wrote:

After some modification in my SOGo configurations, the synchronization with exchange client doesn't work anymore. So I wan to try to reprovision OpenChange data and recreate user.

How can I remove all OpenChange data from Samba and database?

First try with openchange_user_cleanup + create a new Outlook profile.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu), PacketFence