[SOGo] Problem with task display

  • From: "Jonathan Dumaresq" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem with task display
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:29:05 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5F5DD11E52CB

Hi,

I try the task creation in the sogo web interface. We use the the 3.1.5 version of sogo. If the calaendar setting is set to dislay only monday to friday, The task created is not display anymore in the task list. I have created like 7 task with/without date inside.

If I set the calendar to see all days, I now see the task in the task list.

Regards

Jonathan

  • [SOGo] Problem with task display, Jonathan Dumaresq, 09/29/2016