Re: [SOGo] SOGo Interface with two different ports behind NAT?

  • From: "\"martin\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Interface with two different ports behind NAT?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 08:47:44 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C82D211EC5BA

Found a solution, the error was on my firewall.
It seems it is not possible to forward to different source ports to the same destinantion port (there is not error message in my router/firewall).

Therefore I created a second interface on my sogo machine, to which I can connect with https. Works great.

Regards